Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It could merge LifeGospel85 to the network of SRP (SacroReyPablo)

It could merge LifeGospel85 to the network of SRP (SacroReyPablo)

I know here, that LifeGospel85 in danger of disappearing, so I have decided to merge the network and the network SRP SH, we are in negotiations, I hope your understanding and time to do the call to all who want to collaborate with Articles contributor to the blog, music, news, everything about the evangelical Christian world.

The reason is google for 4 consecutive days takes priority, and we are not being found
in the search list, which has led
to ruin this blog

I expect their support if they want to contact me my email is LifeGospel85@Gmail.com

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers

Internet surfers from

News Blogs